- We accept Visa, MasterCard credit cards or PayPal. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card via our PayPal gateway. PayPal functions as a secure payment gateway. Just click the checkout button and follow directions.
- Australian bank account holders can also choose the Direct Deposit option.
- For Australian customers, we accept cheques and money orders drawn in Australian dollars on an Australian bank. Those orders, however, will only be shipped when payment has been cleared at our bank.
- Collect your purchase from our shop where we accept cash or credit/debit cards.
- Please allow 2-3 working days processing time for orders to ship.
- Items listed as “made to order” have their estimated delivery time clearly stated in the items details.
- We normally use Australia Post standard service, but can use Express service at extra cost.
- All overseas shipments are sent by airmail.
- Shipping costs are based on weight and are charged at cost.
- All items are shipped direct from our premises.
Refunds and Returns
We stand by our products and will exchange, refund, repair or credit any faulty item.
When you receive your purchase, please examine it carefully. If you are not satisfied with your order, contact us immediately by contacting us or by phoning us on +61 3 9532 8961 with your complaint. We will then issue a return authority code. When you receive the return authority, you must return the package within 30 days to our business at this address:
552 Glen Huntly Road
Elsternwick, Victoria, 3185
All products deemed faulty must be returned accompanied by the appropriate documentation. Please include a note with relevant instructions, i.e. size, colour or model if the item is to be exchanged.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the item is returned in a safe and secure manner. If you want to ensure the delivery, we advise to register the package for added security as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the mail.
- We do not accept any returns on custom made goods unless they are faulty.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Out of Stock / Backorder Policy
We usually stock standard items or produce them on the next work day. Occasionally, unforeseen delays can occur. If this happens we will contact you and advise you of a new delivery date. You then have the option to ask for a full refund of your payment.